Table of Contents
How do I change the galaxy voice?
Tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) in the top left-hand corner. Tap Settings, and then tap Language and voice style. From here, select your desired voice option.
Can you make Bixby male?
With the official launch of Bixby, Samsung has also added the ability to change between female and male voice assistants. The male is described as #assertive, #confident, and #clear while the female is #chipper, #clear, and #cheerful.
How do I change the default voice assistant on my Samsung?
How to change default voice assistant app on Android
- To begin with, head over to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Default Apps > Assistant & Voice Input. (
- You will then see an option to choose the default assistant app.
- Next, it will ask you to allow permission to microphone, GPS, control smart devices and more.
How do I change the voice on my phone?
Change Your Google Assistant’s Voice On an Android Phone
- Press and hold the Home button (or say “OK Google”);
- At the bottom right tap the small compass icon;
- Tap your user icon in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Tap Assistant Settings;
- Tap Assistant;
- Tap Assistant voice;
- Choose your voice from the list of options.
What cool things can Bixby do?
While Siri or Google Assistant can turn on WiFi or your flashlight, take a look at what Bixby can do.
- Turn on WiFi, Turn off WiFi.
- Search for nearby WiFi networks.
- Disconnect from WiFi network.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Turn on Blue light filter.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Scan for Bluetooth devices.
- Go to dual audio.
How do I change my default voice assistant on Android?
Change your default phone assistant From Settings, search for and select Device assistance app. Tap Device assistance app again, and a list of available assistants will appear. Choose your desired option, and then tap OK.
How do I make Google my default voice assistant on Samsung?
Let your voice open Google Assistant
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Assistant settings, or open the Google Assistant app. and say, “Assistant settings.”
- Under “Popular settings,” tap Voice Match.
- Turn on Hey Google. If you don’t find Hey Google, turn on Google Assistant.
How do I change the voice on my Android phone?
Can I change the Hey Google command?
At the moment, it’s not possible to change wake words “Hey Google” and “OK Google” into something else. According to Google, not enough interest has been shown in adding new wake words. That said, a new update might offer a custom wake word option in the future.