Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use progress?
- 2 What are some examples of progress?
- 3 Can you use that word in a sentence?
- 4 How do you use the word it in a sentence?
- 5 What is a good sentence for progress?
- 6 How is progress important?
- 7 What is progress explain?
- 8 What is progress in sentence?
- 9 What is than grammar?
- 10 Which used in sentence?
- 11 What is an example sentence?
- 12 What word is mine?
How do you use progress?
- [S] [T] That’s real progress. ( CK)
- [S] [T] You’ve made progress. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Tom isn’t progressing. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Progress is being made. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Tom is making progress. ( CK)
- [S] [T] You’re making progress. ( CK)
- [S] [T] I’ve made some progress. ( CK)
- [S] [T] We’re making good progress. ( CK)
What are some examples of progress?
Progress is moving forwards towards an end goal, or is making things better or more advanced. An example of progress is getting closer to your destination. An example of progress is the change from land line phones to cell phones. To move forward toward completion, a goal, etc.
Can you use that word in a sentence?
The word ‘that’ is a common word in English that is used in many different ways. Did you notice the use of ‘that’ in the previous sentence? Often ‘that’ can be used or left out of a sentence entirely. For example, many English students know (that) you can leave out ‘that,’ depending on the instance.
How do you use the word it in a sentence?
We use it in cleft sentences. It emphasises the subject or object of the main clause: It was his sister who ran the marathon in New York, wasn’t it? Was it the printer that caused the problem?
What is a good sentence for progress?
Examples of progress in a Sentence Noun the rapid progress of the ship He made slow progress down the steep cliff. The project showed slow but steady progress. Verb The project has been progressing slowly. The work is progressing and should be completed soon.
How is progress important?
It’s been known that improvements in well-being, happiness and satisfaction can come from making progress towards our goals each day. When we track the steps we take we can begin to notice how much we’re actually getting done which can be a powerful motivator.
What is progress explain?
: movement forward or toward a place. : the process of improving or developing something over a period of time. progress.
What is progress in sentence?
1) We are glad he has made such great progress. 2) An inquiry is now in progress. 3) We are making slow but steady progress. 4) You have made progress with your English. 5) Fear of change is an obstacle to progress.
What is than grammar?
Than is used in comparisons as a conjunction (as in “she is younger than I am”) and as a preposition (“he is taller than me”). Then indicates time. It is used as an adverb (“I lived in Idaho then”), noun (“we’ll have to wait until then”), and adjective (“the then-governor”).
Which used in sentence?
We also use which to introduce a relative clause when it refers to a whole clause or sentence: She seemed more talkative than usual, which was because she was nervous. People think I sit around drinking coffee all day. Which, of course, I do.
What is an example sentence?
An “example sentence” is a sentence written to demonstrate usage of a particular word in context. An example sentence is invented by its writer to show how to use a particular word properly in writing. Example sentences are colloquially referred to as ‘usexes’, a blend of use + example.
What word is mine?
Mine is a possessive pronoun, being a possessive form of I. It can refer to a singular or plural noun, and it can be used as the subject, object, or complement of a verb or the object of a preposition: The glass on the left is mine.