Table of Contents
- 1 What are the 5 main languages of the world?
- 2 What are the top 25 most spoken languages?
- 3 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 4 What’s the most useful language to learn?
- 5 What will be the most spoken language in 2050?
- 6 What is the most beautiful language in the world?
- 7 What is the hardest spoken language?
- 8 Which language has the most native speakers?
What are the 5 main languages of the world?
Below, we take a look at the five most widely spoken languages in the world:
- Mandarin. Mandarin is, to this day, the most widely spoken language in the world, with 1.120 billion native speakers.
What is the top 10 most spoken languages in the world?
The World’s 10 Most Spoken Languages
|2||Mandarin Chinese||1,117 million|
What are the top 25 most spoken languages?
25 Most Spoken Languages in the World
- English — 1.5 Billion Speakers.
- Mandarin Chinese — 1.3 Billion Speakers.
- Spanish — 661 Million Speakers.
- Hindustani (Hindi/Urdu) — 544 Million Speakers.
- Arabic — 422 Million Speakers.
- Malay — 281 Million Speakers.
- Russian — 267 Million Speakers.
- Bengali — 261 Million Speakers.
What is the most spoken language 2021?
The most spoken languages worldwide in 2021 (by speakers in millions)
|Characteristic||Native speaker in millions|
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages To Learn For English Speakers
- Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world.
What is the most beautiful language?
And the most beautiful languages in the world are…
- FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE.
- GERMAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNG LANGUAGE.
- ARABIC – MOST BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN LANGUAGE.
- ITALIAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY LANGUAGE.
What’s the most useful language to learn?
The Most Important Languages To Learn In 2021
- Mandarin Chinese. With over one billion Mandarin Chinese speakers in the world, of course it tops the list of most important languages to learn in 2021.
- 8. Japanese.
What are the 30 most common languages?
Top 30 languages of the world
|Language||approximate # of speakers|
|1.||Mandarin Chinese||NATIVE: 873 million 2nd: 178 million TOTAL: 1.051 billion|
|2.||Hindi||NATIVE: 370 million 2nd:120 million TOTAL: 490 million|
|3.||Spanish||NATIVE: 350 million 2nd: 70 million TOTAL: 420 million|
|4.||English||NATIVE: 340 million TOTAL: 510 million|
What will be the most spoken language in 2050?
A 2014 study by the investment bank Natixis even predicted that French would become the world’s most widely spoken language by 2050. The authors of the study referred to were demographic growth prospects in Africa. “French is also widespread in many smaller countries,” Ammon said.
What’s the hardest word to say?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
What is the most beautiful language in the world?
The Beauty Of Languages
- Arabic language. Arabic is one of the most beautiful languages in the world.
- English language. English is the most gorgeous language in the world.
- Italian language. Italian is one of the most romantic languages in the world.
- Welsh language.
- Persian language.
Who is the world’s most beautiful woman?
Supermodel Bella Hadid is the most beautiful woman in the world, according to a study by renowned cosmetic surgeon Julian De Silva. Bella was found to be 94.35 percent ‘accurate’ to a measure of physical perfection that dates back to ancient Greece.
What is the hardest spoken language?
And languages in the hardest category are Arabic, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin Chinese. Native Japanese speakers, on the other hand, have considerable difficulty learning the English language.
What is the world’s rarest spoken language?
Taushiro language is the rarest language in the world. It’s spoken in a remote part of Peru around the Intuto region.
Which language has the most native speakers?
Languages With the Most Native Speakers. Mandarin is the most spoken native language in the world, thanks to the large population of China.
What is the fastest spoken language in the world?
The fastest language in the world is Japanese, and here is why. Equality of languages. Languages are supposed to be equally great in functionality, since good things from other languages can be learnt and bad things in the language can be abandoned, making languages equally useful while specializing for the requirements of their speakers.