Table of Contents
- 1 What does Karagiannis mean?
- 2 What does Wagenbach mean?
- 3 What does prothe mean?
- 4 What does Praggy mean?
- 5 What is the most common Greek last name?
- 6 What are the cons?
- 7 What is the English meaning of pros and cons?
- 8 Is preggers a real word?
- 9 What does expectant mother mean?
- 10 What is the rarest last name?
- 11 What is the world’s longest last name?
What does Karagiannis mean?
This surname consists of two words: kara + giannis. Kara is a Turkish word for ‘black’. Giannis is the Greek version of John. Karagiannis translates into English as ‘black John’.
What does Wagenbach mean?
German: habitational name from a place so named: there is one in Styria (Austria) and another in Alsace.
What does prothe mean?
proa in American English (ˈproʊə ) noun. a swift, canoe-like Malayan boat having a lateen sail and one outrigger. Word origin.
What does Praggy mean?
/ (ˈprɛɡɪ) / adjective. NZ an informal word for pregnant (def. 1)
What is the most common Greek last name?
Most Common Last Names In Greece
What are the cons?
phrase. The pros and cons of something are its advantages and disadvantages, which you consider carefully so that you can make a sensible decision.
What is the English meaning of pros and cons?
pros and cons. Arguments or considerations for and against something, as in We’d best weigh all the pros and cons before we decide to add a new wing to the library. This idiom is taken from the Latin pro for “for” and con for “against.” [ Late 1500s]
Is preggers a real word?
Preggers is a slang term for being pregnant. When you are pregnant, this is an example of a time when you are preggers. Carrying a developing child; pregnant.
What does expectant mother mean?
The term “expectant mother” or “expectant parent” refers to a woman who is pregnant and who may be considering adoption, but who has not yet given birth and who has not yet terminated her parental rights. …
What is the rarest last name?
The Rarest Last Names
- Acker (old English origin) meaning “field”.
- Agnello (Italian origin) meaning “lamb”.
- Alinsky (Russian origin), a truly unique surname to find.
- Aphelion (Greek origin) meaning “point of the orbit at the greatest distance from the sun”.
- Bartley (English origin) meaning “clearing in woodland”.
What is the world’s longest last name?
Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr
Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.