Table of Contents
- 1 What is the product of 38?
- 2 What is the product of something?
- 3 What is the product in math terms?
- 4 What is the largest prime factor of 38?
- 5 What are the 4 types of product?
- 6 What is the most sold item in the world?
- 7 What are products give examples?
- 8 What are the three types of product?
- 9 What is product in math example?
- 10 What is a example of product?
What is the product of 38?
The product of the numbers whose result is 38 are 2 and 19. Hence, the factors of 38 are 1, 2, 19 and 38. Important Notes: 1 is the smallest factor of every number.
What is the product of something?
The product of two numbers is the result you get when you multiply them together. So 12 is the product of 3 and 4, 20 is the product of 4 and 5 and so on.
What is the product in math terms?
The term “product” refers to the result of one or more multiplications. For example, the mathematical statement would be read ” times equals ,” where. is the product. More generally, it is possible to take the product of many different kinds of mathematical objects, including those that are not numbers.
What is the largest prime factor of 38?
The greatest prime factor of 38 is 19.
What are the 4 types of product?
There are four types of products and each is classified based on consumer habits, price, and product characteristics: convenience goods, shopping goods, specialty products, and unsought goods.
What is the most sold item in the world?
These are the best-selling products of all time.
- PlayStation. > Category: Video game console. > Total sales: 344 million units.
- Lipitor. > Category: Pharmaceutical. > Total sales: $141 billion.
- Corolla. > Category: Vehicle. > Total sales: 40.7 million units.
- Star Wars. > Category: Movies. > Total sales: $4.6 billion.
What are products give examples?
A product can be physical or virtual. Physical products include durable goods (such as cars, furniture, and computers) and nondurable goods (such as food and beverages). Virtual products are offerings of services or experiences (such as education and software).
What are the three types of product?
Types of Products – 3 Main Types: Consumer Products, Industrial Products and Services. There are a number of useful ways of classifying products.
What is product in math example?
The product in maths is a number that you get to by multiplying two or more other numbers together. For example, if you multiply 2 and 5 together, you get a product of 10.
What is a example of product?
The definition of a product is something that is made by humans or nature. An example of product is wine. An example of product is grapes.