Table of Contents
- 1 What to do if Dishtv set top box is not working?
- 2 What is STB swap warranty in Dish TV?
- 3 How do I refresh my Dish TV set top box?
- 4 How do I reset my Dishtv box?
- 5 How do you troubleshoot a set top box?
- 6 Why is my DISH box not working?
- 7 Is Dish TV set top box refundable?
- 8 What is the price of setup box?
- 9 What is the LNB frequency for free DISH?
- 10 How do I activate a channel on DISH?
- 11 How do I reboot my setup box?
- 12 What is the frequency of Dish TV?
What to do if Dishtv set top box is not working?
Dish TV not working: troubleshooting the issue
- Check the power connection. The first thing that you need to do in case of Dish TV not working is to check the power connection.
- Check all the cables to ensure they are plugged in tightly.
- Check the weather and satellite connection.
- Insert the card again.
What is STB swap warranty in Dish TV?
The Company will provide initial warranty on the Set Top box for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase/installation of the same. During the said warranty period of three years, the Company shall be responsible for repair and maintenance of the STB.
How do I refresh my Dish TV set top box?
Registered users can send an SMS ‘DISHTV REFRESH’ to 57575. Non-registered users can send an SMS “DISHTV REFRESH <11-digit VC number>” to 57575. However, for Dish TV refresh by SMS, you need to keep the Set-top box on 999 for 1 hour.
How do I reset my Dishtv box?
- Press MENU Button.
- Press Right Arrow Key 3 Time and Go to the MY DISHTV.
- Press Down Arrow Key 6 Times and Go to TOOLS and Press OK.
- Press OK on Factory Reset Option and wait for STB Reboot.
How do you troubleshoot a set top box?
Troubleshoot your TV:
- Make sure the TV’s power is on. Press the TV’s power button.
- Using the TV remote, set the channel to 3 or 4.
- Check your TV’s connection into the outlet.
- Check to make sure your set-top box is plugged in and turned on.
- Verify that other electrical equipment in your home is working.
Why is my DISH box not working?
Unplug the electrical cord of your DISH receiver (typically has a red tag). Wait 10 seconds and plug it directly into a wall outlet, bypassing any power strips or surge protectors. The reset process may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
Is Dish TV set top box refundable?
The full security deposit without any deduction shall be refunded to the subscriber if he/she returns the Set Top Box at any point of time within a period of five years provided that the Set Top Box is not tampered with.
What is the price of setup box?
Best Set Top Boxes in India (September 2021)
|Set Top Boxes Price List||Price|
|Airtel Digital TV HD Set top Box 1 month Pack with HD Set Top Box||Rs.1,253|
|D2H HD Box + RF Remote with 1 month Gold HD pack Tamil||Rs.1,549|
|Tata Sky HD BOX With one month Tamil basic (Black)+ Installation||Rs.1,910|
What is the LNB frequency for free DISH?
DD Free Dish
|S.No.||Transponder Frequency (MHz)||LNB Frequency (MHz)|
How do I activate a channel on DISH?
How to add DishTV channel online
- Visit the official website of Dish TV and log in using your VC.
- Under the ‘Packs and Channels’ tab, select ‘Add-on Pack’
- Select the channels that you wish to add.
- Your new channels will be activated within a few minutes.
How do I reboot my setup box?
Unplug the power cord to your Set-Top Box from the electrical outlet. Wait 15 seconds, then plug it back in to the electrical outlet. Wait for the time lights to appear on the front of the Set-Top Box. Turn on the Set-Top Box and wait a few minutes while the Interactive Media Guide updates.
What is the frequency of Dish TV?
Dish TV Frequency List: Dish TV DTH Channel Frequency List
|Dish Tv Frequency||Dish TV Channel Name||SID|
|11037 H tp INHA2 India 48-56 DVB-S SR 40700 FEC3/4||Star Maa||20309|
|11037 H tp INHA2 India 48-56 DVB-S SR 40700 FEC3/4||Pogo||20606|
|11037 H tp INHA2 India 48-56 DVB-S SR 40700 FEC3/4||Zee Telugu||22410|